Hove Centre, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove BN3 4AH, Brighton, United Kingdom
About This Festival
One of Europe's biggest and best veggie and vegan festivals returns to Brighton for the 6th year running - uniting vegans, veggies, flexitarians, foodies and festival-lovers with a number of interesting features:
- 135 stalls packed with free samples and special discounts
- 7 caterers with specialist global cuisines
- a speed-dating session
- a bodybuilding competition
- a martial arts performance
- a Beauty without Cruelty makeup session
- Family Day on the Sunday with kids entertainment and cookery classes
- dozens of talks, cookery demos and workshops
- auction for the Animal Welfare Party
- comedy hours
- live music
- live outside broadcast by Juice 107.2 Brighton on the Saturday
Also features appearances from Neil Robinson (ex-Everton, world's first vegan footballer), John Robb (Goldblade frontman), Gareth Zeal (nutritionist) amongst many interesting speakers.
This exciting event takes place on March 29th 30th (11am-6pm both days) at the Hove Centre. Admission is £2 for adults (pay on the door) and free for kids under 16. No extra charge on any of the activities at the festival. All products served or displayed are 100% plant-based.
Disclaimer: Event details may change at any time. Please review the official website or check with the
event organizer when planning to attend the event.