Running for five sessions over the three days, Craft Beer Experience will host over 20 breweries from the UK and Belgium, with a focus on Scottish beers.
There'll be a chance to sample some brand new beers for the first time, plus cider and spirits if you fancy something different, and great street food using Scottish produce.
Masterclasses and demonstrations - including meet the brewer, home brewing advice and beer and food pairing sessions - will take place over the three days, as well as DJs, pub quizzes and other entertainment.
- Entrance to your chosen session
- A specially designed schooner glass
- A £2 token towards your first beer (except Friday afternoon session)
- Programme of events, food and beers
- Free access to demonstrations and masterclasses (advance sign up recommended)
Time: 5:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Disclaimer: Event details may change at any time. Please review the official website or check with the
event organizer when planning to attend the event.